Dear JS Readers,
As everyone is already aware by now, that the law nowadays is more restrict than before and put new rules and code to guide us to behave ourselves in good way.
In view of this, your favorite entertainment blog JOLASHOW will have to be more strict in the enforcement of Rules and Guidelines to keep the blog free from unnecessary legal complications.
Here are the Revised Rules and Guidelines for posting comments. Please abide by these if you want your comments to be posted:
1. Avoid posting names and initials of persons in the BI (blind item). You may only post the first letter of the first name or the first letter of the last name, but NOT both.
2. Avoid descriptions, incidents, experiences, and stories that will lead the readers to one particular person or company.
3. Do not use profanity, obscenities, and abusive language. Comments should be targetted towards the BI (blind item) not the other commenters.
4. If a comment is a reply to other commenters’ grammar which is minor and petty, such comment will not be published.
5. If a comment to a commenter borders on sarcasm and provoking verbal assault, such comment will not be published.
6. Comments should not harass, abuse, or threaten another person’s safety.
7. Please be considerate and respectful of your fellow readers.
Please do not be too impatient when your comments are not immediately approved and posted. Keep in mind that we (I and my comments moderator) can not be online 24/7. Just like you, we have other concerns, too.
I hope you understand. I enjoy blogging and I hope you, too, will continue to have fun reading JOLASHOW. Thank you very much for your love and support.